How To Sell at DezigneDezigne – High street and Online Shop
We set up this quality online shop for good quality makers and creatives. We also have an a high street shop in Nottingham UK where we will be exhibiting your art, designs and craft.
We are offering standard but good quality photography for your products, credit card and PayPal facilities, continuous promotion online and locally. We can take your goods to various craft fairs and markets. We will organise our own events and craft fairs at The Workshop where your items will be on display and available to buy.
All for only a small monthly fee and a very small commission/mark up. More information below.
Send us few images or a web link at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why DEZIGNE ?
After some research we found
· A small online advert costs around £40 per month
· A shop cabinet varies and on average costs £50 per month - usually without any promotion.
· The cheapest online e-shop that is professional costs £25 per month and you have to do all the photography / product descriptions etc.
· Various craft and design websites have ether massive fees and commissions or have loads of insertion fees which might look cheap but to make them work need constant renewal of your products so it can be very expensive and you have to do all the work.
· A cheap market stall costs on average £20 and you also incur petrol and parking costs as well as loading and unloading etc.
No monthly fee (minimum 3 months) Sale or return basis
The seller provides us with a list of items and the price they want to achieve for each item. A flat 35% commission will be taken or an extra mark-up will then be added as we see fit.
· Online shop up to 20 products per designer (can consider more if you can supply photos and discreptions)
· Full e-shop promotion social media .
· You can leave the stock with us and we pack and ship it for you. You are welcome to ship it yourself
and be online only, ideal for larger items that donot fit in the shop.
· If you do not have good quality images of your products we will use a professional camera to take good quality images.
· We maintain and update the website.
· We organise tea parties and events at the shop and The Workshop – Nottingham where you can bring your clients and showcase your goods.
· You can organise your own party for free and we will cater for coffee, tea and possibly alcohol (which will require a licence) and light bites to be available to purchase at very reasonable prices .
For an extra 10% commission/ price mark-up we will take your goods with us to sell them to various craft fairs and markets. We will even look into design and art exhibitions for suitable items.
For more information and application from please download below: